Content Management System (CMS):
We are providing full custom content management system in PHP and we have experienced team of more than 10 Developers expert in Wordpress, Joomla, Presta Shop integration. However, we can also provide Affordable CMS solution in ASP.Net with MySQL as database.
- Web Content Management System (CMS) software, implemented as a Web application, for creating and managing content such as HTML.
- It is used to manage and control a large, dynamic collection of Web material (HTML documents and their associated images).
- A CMS facilitates content creation, content control, editing, and essential Web maintenance functions.
- Most systems use a database to store content, metadata, or artifacts that might be needed by the system./li>
- Administration is typically done through browser-based interfaces, but some systems require the use of a fat client.
- Unlike Web-site builders, a CMS allows non-technical users to make changes to a website with little training.
A CMS typically requires an experienced coder to set up and add features, but is primarily a Web-site maintenance tool for non-technical administrators.